Dr. Kenneth E. de Groot, DC, DABCO, DABDA
- Bachelor of Arts, Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA, 1976.
- Doctor of Chiropractice, cum laude, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA 1982.
- Board Certified in Disability Analysis, American Board of Disability Analysis, September, 1997.
- Board Certified in Chiropractic Orthopedics, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics, December 1997.
Thirty-nine years of private practice in Wilmington, DE. Personally managed over 11,000 cases.
Performed numerous consultations and Independent Medical Examinations for insurance carriers and consultants. Expert witness on numerous occasions in desposition and in court. Numerous courtroom testimony and deposition seminars. Emergency Medical Technician, 4 years, cardiology emphasis. Volunteer Fireman, 6 years, auto accident extraction, trauma.
- ProSport Professional Rodeo Treating Doctor 1994-2019, Circuit Recognition Award 1995, Circuit Doctor of the Year Award 14 times in 19 years, National Recognition Award 2002.
- Delaware Smash Pro Tennis Team Chiropractor 1996-2009.
- Palmer Chiropractic University, Extension Faculty, 1990-1991.
- American Chiropractic Association, 1981-1990.
- Delaware Chiropractic Society, 1985-2021.
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Society, 1982-1990.
- Applied Spinal Bio-Engineering Society, researcher 1983-2021.
- Sacro Occipital Research Society Intl., researcher 1982-2021.
- Sacro Occipital Teaching Organization, 1980-2021.
- International Chiropractic Association, 1981-1985.
Nancy has over 20 years experience with Dr. de Groot. She has training in X-ray and physical rehabilitation and therapy modalities. She is known for her calm demeanor and sense of humor.
Denise has been with Dr. de Groot's office for seven years, and in addition to her duties as receptionist, she has accumulated extensive training in Essential Oils and our Isagenix weight loss program.
Devona has over 20 years experience working in medical offices doing billing and clinic management.